MircoFibre Washmitt or Lambswool mitt?

S3 HODGE

Brown passenger seat.
Reaction score
Hi all, Looking at getting a new Washmitt as mine has seen better days. I was wondering which one would be better to use on my Bora (Yes the S3's gone for a shiney brown Bora :think:) out of the Meguiars Lambswool Mitt and the Meguiars Microfibre mitt?

Thanks,
Adam

microfibre mitt fa me ,it encompasses the dirt better i think !!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well in my opinion,but each has there own views, so fa me its a good quality microfibre mitt and dont think ya will be far wrong.!!!

lsw s3

Thanks, Well im planning on useing it after ive used Bilt-Hamber Auto-foam. Ive got a Microfibre mitt already but was wondering what the Lambswool mitt was like...

Microfibres are to tightly weaved for a wash mitt, Lambswool is the better option. Dirt just gets stuck in the microfibre, microfibre is awesome for polishing tho.

The only trouble I have with Lambswool is they rot and deteriorate.

Currently using a SV Wasch Pad.

Get one of each mate. I use the microfibre for the tyres/alloys/underneath of skirts, bumpers etc and the lambswool for the bodywork.

Ok, Thanks for the Advice all.

The Bilt-Hamber Auto-foam I bought turned up today so I will have a go and see how I get on :D Also bought some Poorboys Polish with carnuba wax to try out :)

Lambswool here too. THe microfibre one only does the pastics and door shuts etc.

T

m8 i use the lambswool mitt.i feel it cleans better then the micro it also drys quicker when not in use as i found the micro seemed to take ages to dry.just my opinion mate..

Thanks all for the replys. Will have to buy one tomorrow :)
My paints super duper fragile :s Im almost scared to wash it lol.

May have to give Jimmy a call before Ultimate Dubs :D

I use lambs wool, the key to not marring the paint really lies in the amount of pressure you put on. You want to be as light as possible, some people tend to scrub rather than lightly wipe! let the mit do the work!!

Ryan