Car Washing - Pressure Washer Recommendations?

jonnyboy77

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking at getting a pressure washer, solely for keeping the car clean and I'm hoping to keep the cost down <£100. So far I have looked at the smallest:

Karcher K219 at £50 (Tesco)

and also:

Karcher K291 Pressure Washer at £70 (Halfords on sale)

But not sure is either of these are really suitable?

Any advice appreciated, once I have this aspect sorted the extensive details on the PB site seem to fill in any remaining blanks (and some!).

Thanks

Jon

That looks quite good, but what is it you have to look at?Is it the motor power, the water flow, the bar...etc.I had a cheapo champion that i had from my father in law....apart from leaking it was great<It would take your skin off if you wernet careful.But the frost got it, so i replaced it with a karcher 4.130 that i got from buy and queue in the sale reduced from 199 to 85!.I can **** with more force than this bag of crap.the vario lance is less than useless, and the dirtblaster is more like a dust buster.Only works well with my PA foam lance.So if this karcher is crap, god knows what the less 'powerful' ones are like.Id go by recommendation if you can, and i dont recommend karcher.

I found the Nilfisk C120 on sale with a lot of accessories at Amazon. So I might go for that if the wife will approve it ;)

Thanks

Jon

Went for the Nilfisk C.120 from Amazon. Not had chance to use it yet, hopefully this weekend.

m8 i just bought a halfords pw for £32.99 it was half price.it got a great reveiw on the clean your car website (www.cleanyourcar.co.uk) i avent ad a chance to use it yet as im going to get a foam lance first.