Chris NottBadger5
    Reverse Gear

Status

Dash trim issue....

See the photographs below, but im having issues with my dash. I got this car 1 weeks ago but the whole upper top of the dash has faded badly. It should be a nice black colour but is gray in many areas.

Can someone recomend a product to make my dash look lush! I want it to be back to a nice deep black colour.

Also any ideas how to get rid of the water marks on my door trim?

Thankyou

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/a...l/HPIM1692.jpg

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/a...l/HPIM1693.jpg

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    The dash on your A6 should not do that. Something must have been spilt on it to damage it like that.

The dash may need to be replaced. As for the door, watermarks, can be removed with beleive it or not a damp cloth soaked in warm water. ring it out good first tho.
    Q7 S Line 2010
    MMI 3G
    Adaptive Cruise Control
    Superchip Remap
    Blackvue front and rear accident camera

Drive It Like You Stole It

Status
    That dash doesn't look good at all!!

Looks as though its been scrubbed with a scouring pad or something. Was the dash like that when you bought the car or has it happened since?

If you want a shiney finish, I'd recommend aerospace 303 protectant, or for a matt finish poorboys natural look dressing. The only thing is, I'm not sure either would make your dash perfect again, but may improve the appearance for a while.
    Milltek non-resonated cat-back - 15mm MTM spacers - Toyo T1R's all round - RS4 Pedals+foot rest - Blackout model front grilles - Custom black front badge - de-badged boot - R8 oil cap - silver indicator bulbs - Dodo Juice supernatural wax - ECS tuning Porsche cayenne brake kit ready to fit or sell?...