alloy wheels

Irish EK

Reaction score
after cleaning the ingrained dirt off of my wheels lately, i noticed that there is some kerbing on the front two. i cnt afford to get them professionally done at the mo, so will do a diy job on them to keep them tidied over. does anyone know the paintcode for them? thanks!!

edit: apologies, wanted to post a pic of them but kind find the attachments button (its late!, or early?! :uhm:) anywhoo, there 18 inch nine spoke genuine audi alloys, the older RS4 ones. there the greyey silverey colour. thanks again.

thanks for that jlillington. very good and usefull guide. will def come in handy, and will hopefully save me the trouble of trial and error!

Good luck with the repair, I need to get round to doing mine before the winter sets in :unsure:

I would be careful with the kit you have though as it isnt aerosol spray so the finish may not be as good unless you are very careful!

i know ya. i was gonna purchase some wurth spray and go down that route, but when i came across this kit i just said id try it. i will be very carefull, but if its not working out (i am pretty particular, unfortunately!), i will just rub it back abd try the wurth way. worth a go! will leave ye know how it goes.

Last edited: