Uk Insurance

I

imported_mostin100

me again ...

anybody suggest any good insurance companies who don't rip you off just for having a quick motor !!!

cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

did some digging about !!
1992 S4 Avant , standard !!
i'm 33 , 7 years NCD , 1 x SP30 ( that i was caught for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )1 x little bump last year , not my fault .
Plus added the misses as it bringing it down , god know why...
i also use for business , 20k ish a year

Adrian flux £539

Norwich Union £489 !!!!! oh my god , boy was i suprised

everybody else was coming in at £800 -£900

so shop around

Hmmm,

I usually used Admiral and Priv. for my old A4 2.8 Quattro, but when I changed it in January for a B5 S4 (99.5) they whopped up they're renewal quote to £1300 notes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I'm 30, 7 Years no Claims, IAM member, other half added and the S4 is stock (currently...)

Found the best quote was from Elephant.co.uk at £720 notes with Guaranteed NCB (was circa £650 with protected NCB or £600ish with no protection). The adverts are cack, but the online dealings seem nice and smooth - thumbs up for them.

Don't know how they would deal with modded cars though ??

I just renewed mine too...

27, 6 yrs no claims, t sport 1996 no mods at all, no claims or convictions

I paid 520 last year with Chris Knott Insurance (audi owners club rates), this year my renewal came in with 700, elephant managed to quote 449.40, everyone else was at least 550.

Elephant are also offering 20 off if you buy within 48hrs, Chris Knott managed to match this after showing them elephant quote, so they get to keep my business... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

overall happy having been able to cut my insurance down another 100 from last year...

give em a call 01580 752961

Hi
Just got myself a standard S3
I'm 30. 7 years NCB, Glasgow, On street. No claim cons.
And i found Bell Direct (sister of Elephant - who i was with for my cheapie clio) the cheapest esp when i added my mum - who lives in London!! Not that she'd ever drive it (see below)
But i thought i'd give the old boy some fun and went Norwich Union (he's got two claims in past 5 years which were ironically cause by my mum driving his car in to a) a wall and b) another wall) because the quote was within 20quid of Bell direct and allows anybody over 25 to drive my car.
Now i just gotta keep the beast on the road!
Cheers
Ian

I've got a great deal with elephant.co.uk, despite the 2.8V6, the points on my licence, and the fact that the wife only passed her test this year.

direct line are pretty good if itrs standard. im 21 with 4 years NCB and i drive an S3 and i pay £700 full comp. they dont like modifications though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Admiral (Elephant) were best for me: 25 yrs old, 7 yrs NCB, £650. ****** London postcodes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif