Product reco for Silver S3?

The Doctor

Reaction score
Website
www.wbmcc.com
Hi guys, I bought my first S3 (8L, 2003) around 2 months ago, which I am really enjoying. I've always used AutoGlym cleaning products, but seeing some of the finishes achieved on here I'd like your recommendation about what car cleaning products I should use to get a really good result.

I'm not wanting to invest in a polishing machine, so will be doing it all by hand.

What do you suggest?

I'm also planning to Waxoyl underneath the car to protect it from the onslaught of wet winter weather that we're now heading into. Any suggestions on this? Just apply the Waxoyl straight on or apply any other form of protection first (especially if areas of the original underseal are no longer intact)?

Cheers,
Paul.

Toxic is bang on with the Werkstatt kit.. I have a silver S3 and the results are extremely pleasing..

yup times that by 3....plus polished bliss have that kit on offer at the moment too!! good show ;)

Another tick from me for the Jeffs Acrylic kit.. Just make sure you get plenty of Jett Trigger layers down :)

Here's a couple of shots from yesterdays work on a Z4 - Prime underneath two layers of Jett Trigger.

DSC06894wd.jpg

DSC06895wd.jpg

DSC06883wd.jpg
DSC06897wd.jpg

and one for good measure of the interior (After LTT products, tim :) )

DSC06900wd.jpg

think the minds made up for another stint Jim ;)

just ordered two more triggers (buy one get other free) , be using at least until the prime/gloss is used up i reckon

Werkstatt is necxt on my list of things to try.

However, I'm currently getting some great results from Dodo Juice Lime Prime and Dodo Juice Diamond White wax :) Bit more labour intensive to apply than the Werkstatt stuff but good results here...

3638246687_230e56a4fd.jpg

Gets topped up after washes with Dodo Juice Red Mist, I'm happy with it but I'm always up for trying to new stuff so I'll be interested to see how you get on with the Werkstatt kit :)

T