Polished Bliss

James.Asbri

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
How good are Polished Bliss. . . . Awsome! Ordered loads of items from them and it came within two days, they had one item out of stock and kept me up to date of when it will be in stock etc. Excellent service and highly recommended!

Keep up the good work!

Yeah brilliant, had my order the following day! Spent £400 in total though. . Just to keep the car clean, its worth it though!

£400?! That's almost shareholder levels of expenditure lol. Many thanks for your support and the kind feedback. We do our best... which doesn't mean that we don't sometimes goof up (because we do), but we always try hard to keep our customers happy. :yes:

I got the Advanced Car Wash Kit and a few little extras , just to keep it right after Nathan had detailed it.

Next day delivery all in stock , i never new the benefits of see through buckets !

How good are Polished Bliss. . . . Awsome! Ordered loads of items from them and it came within two days, they had one item out of stock and kept me up to date of when it will be in stock etc. Excellent service and highly recommended!

Keep up the good work!

I agree. Top marks for speedy service and check out the really helpful guides on their website and in the detailing forum. Inspirational!

Well earnt Rich, PB & DPM are 2 companies could sing praises for all day no worries.

Now get that damn southern branch running, lol

I have spent a fortune with this bunch too. Never had any complaints and there service is superb. Its the only company i deal with.

Thing is they keep bringing in newer better products and i have to buy:blush: