Good Service - Dodo Juice

A3Tom

Smell my finger.
Reaction score
Well I've been a big fan of Dodo Juice Red Mist for a long time now and am really happy with the results it gives.

Imagine my shock horror when at the weekend I was giving my car the once over when the trigger on the red mist kicked the bucket. Balls I thought, because I was only half way around the car but also because the bottles 2/3rds full :(

****, crack out the remains of the X8 I had so I could at least finish the car so its done.

Anyway, I emailed Dodo Juice via their website and within the hour I had an email back from Dom asking me for my address so he could get a new trigger out in the post to me. I'm not sure what I expected really but I know I wasnt expecting a turn around that quickly.

So in short, if you dont use any of thier stuff give it a go as it really is a nice range and they clearly want to support existing customers/users.

Big thanks to Dom, if you've not got any of their lines then give them ago. I'm really impressed with the bits I have but even more impressed with the 'after care' they have shown.

Issue resolved and one very happy customer, perhaps a pointless thread but I thought it would be fair to give credit where its due as good customer service is thin on the ground these days.

Cheers

Tom :icon_thumright:

Good to hear some people still provide good customer service in this day and age :)

Sounds like great service Tom, I took delivery of some dodo Juice Blue velvet wax yesterday and cant wait to use it! It smells so good you could eat it! got some more Red Mist too- Great stuff!