JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    Smell my finger.

Status

Thumbs up Good Service - Dodo Juice

Well I've been a big fan of Dodo Juice Red Mist for a long time now and am really happy with the results it gives.

Imagine my shock horror when at the weekend I was giving my car the once over when the trigger on the red mist kicked the bucket. Balls I thought, because I was only half way around the car but also because the bottles 2/3rds full

Arse, crack out the remains of the X8 I had so I could at least finish the car so its done.

Anyway, I emailed Dodo Juice via their website and within the hour I had an email back from Dom asking me for my address so he could get a new trigger out in the post to me. I'm not sure what I expected really but I know I wasnt expecting a turn around that quickly.

So in short, if you dont use any of thier stuff give it a go as it really is a nice range and they clearly want to support existing customers/users.

Big thanks to Dom, if you've not got any of their lines then give them ago. I'm really impressed with the bits I have but even more impressed with the 'after care' they have shown.

Issue resolved and one very happy customer, perhaps a pointless thread but I thought it would be fair to give credit where its due as good customer service is thin on the ground these days.

Cheers

Tom
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

2. # ADS
    ADS

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Good to hear some people still provide good customer service in this day and age

Whats going on???

Status

My Social Networking

Visit s3 Hoggy's Instagram Channel
    Sounds like great service Tom, I took delivery of some dodo Juice Blue velvet wax yesterday and cant wait to use it! It smells so good you could eat it! got some more Red Mist too- Great stuff!
    2002 S3 REVO
    Milltek, Sachs Organic clutch, 007p, Genuine RSTT's, BBS RS2's
    Koni FSD & H&R springs, Neuspeed 22mm rear ARB, KW tie arms
    LCR Brembo's with DS2500's & Paul's 300mm Rear disc kit,
    Michelin Pilot Sport 3's,Badger5 V2.2 Jetex filter & heatshield