how stupid

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
i was outside after finishing washing and waxing the car when i look over at my neighbour doin his Jag i realise he's using a ****** kithen sponge with the scourer on one side, im looking in awe thinking no way is he cleaning that with a little sponge never mind a kitchen sponge and then he sees some road tar on his door and he only goes and uses the scourer part on the paint to try and get it off, the inevitable happens............a massive whisp of paint gone:ohmy:

some people shouldn be allowed near a car lol :keule:

Lol. Still, for some, a car's just a means of getting from A-B, and nothing more.

:haha: oh dear,bet it looked lovely when it dried? My mate was fed up of seeing his apprentice standing around doing nothing so he told him to wash his car(a 2 year old black rangerover autobiography)while he was in a meeting.When he came out,the apprentice had washed it with the yard brush:faint:
Paul

Offer him a correction service and make yourself a few quid ;)

My brother in laws just the same though. When he had his brand spanking Impreza P1 a few years ago he was washing it with a bucket of water and fairly liquid and a dustpan brush!!!!!.

Needless to say it looked old before its time :(

lol im so glad someone told me all about cleaning a car properly(well not with a sponge and one bucket) my paint has come a log way after spending so muchtime on it, i love it though.

lol im so glad someone told me all about cleaning a car properly(well not with a sponge and one bucket) my paint has come a log way after spending so muchtime on it, i love it though.

Hey mate, if he needs it sorted send him my way LOL. Could do with some extra cash for my holidays :).....what a numpty!! and obviously more money than sense