Werkstatt on reflex silver

rowdyboy

Reaction score
I tried out the werkstatt kit on the golf today.
golf5.jpg

golf3.jpg

golf2.jpg

golf9.jpg

golf8.jpg

golf1.jpg

golf4.jpg

Thanks polished bliss for the products and cleaning/polishing guides.

What are your thoughts, rowdyboy? Pleased with it?

It certainly has a lot fo depth in the reflections now, very glossy.

How did you apply Prime, by hand or DA?

How many layers of Jett Trigger did you apply?

What are your thoughts, rowdyboy? Pleased with it?

It certainly has a lot fo depth in the reflections now, very glossy.

How did you apply Prime, by hand or DA?

How many layers of Jett Trigger did you apply?

Hi jimmeh, as i may well be looking to sell this car soon i tried to use some of the older (but still quality) products to try and clear up some space.

Products used

Autoglym pressure wash detergent
Carplan profesional wheel cleaner (highly recommended)
Megs Gold class shampoo
Megs quik detailer + clay
Autoglym paint renovator
GuardX 2 part paint seal system
Werkstatt Jett trigger
Werkstatt Glos (im running out of trigger so used this aswell)
Blackfire log lasting tyre gel
Poorboys wheel sealer
Autoglym interior shampoo
Autoglym glass polish
GuardX fabric protector

I applied/removed most of this by hand using Poorboys plush micrfibre towels. I used a DA to apply the paint renovator in several areas of car for correction (it worked very well) and to remove a DEEP scratch, I also removed the Guardx using a DA.
I only applied one coat of jet followed (after 1/2 cure) by a coat of glos. The only reason for this was to save some trigger for my next project.
The werkstatt is so easy to use with excellent results, i am very pleased with it. I cant comment on the durability yet as it has only been on both my cars less than 2 weeks.
The only small issue i have is on my Dolphin Grey Audi (see previous post), after about 1 - 2 days i notice a slight smearing/coating on the surface, obviously i cant use a dry cloth to remove it after that time, so i end up having to wash it again (yipee). I follow the instructions to the letter and use a clean/dry poorboys towel as a final wipedown. Its obviously more prominent on a darker colour and you do have to look closely to see it.
The Audi recieved Prime and 4 coats of Jet Trigger, prime by DA and Trigger by hand.
Cheers