EM TuningVolks Autos
    essex boy :)

Status

new cleaning products arrived earlier ready for the weekend :)

well i wasn't happy with some of the stuff i've been using so decided to get some new products along with some bits n bobs i didn't have. i ordered some goodies from cleanyourcar on monday and they arrived a few hours ago.

gliptone leather cleaner + conditioner
    bilberry wheel cleaner
    poorboys natural look dressing
    poorboys wheel sealant
    poorboys ex-p sealant
    poorboys black hole glaze
    poorboys natty's blue paste wax
    soft leather cleaning brush
    foam applicator pads
    handi hold bottle
    meguiars foaming spray nozzle

was just fitting my chrome s3 style mirrors so i thought i'd give the bilberry a go as my wheels where filthy!
    used 1:3 mixed with water sprayed on left for a few mins and then used my meg's wheel brush to aggrivate the dirt and then rinsed off with water and my polished rs4's are gleaming!love the bilberry stuff,well impressed!
    as for the other products i'll be giving my car a proper full on detail on saturday so i'll see how i get on and post some pics up
    '98 azure blue a3 1.8t, forge 007p,KW 40mm springs/shocks,18" polished rs4's,s-style chrome mirros,black diamond front 20 groove discs,ebc greenstuff pads,painted and decal'd calipers,colour-coded engine cover,aero wipers,chrome indicator bulbs,l.e.d xenon sidelight bulbs,h.i.d xenon headlight bulb kit,let the work begin!

Latest addition - s style chrome mirrors
    Next up - remap,exhaust

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Well good luck with that. You should take about 8 hours Lol. The magic foam stuff is amazing I use it all the time. Look forward to seeing the pics
    Last edited by Purple Princess; 6th August 2009 at 19:33. Reason: can't bloody spell!!
    Follow us on Facebook-Stacey-Byzan Photography-

Smell my finger.

Status
    Nice selection!.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Princess View Post
    Well good luck with that. You should take about 8 hours Lol. The magic foam stuff is amazing I use it all the time. Look forward to seeing the pics
    yeh i'm going to get up nice n early with a cuppa and get right to it! lol
    '98 azure blue a3 1.8t, forge 007p,KW 40mm springs/shocks,18" polished rs4's,s-style chrome mirros,black diamond front 20 groove discs,ebc greenstuff pads,painted and decal'd calipers,colour-coded engine cover,aero wipers,chrome indicator bulbs,l.e.d xenon sidelight bulbs,h.i.d xenon headlight bulb kit,let the work begin!

Next up - remap,exhaust

swirl buster

Status
    i have a few products on your list and would highly recomend them,
    im jealous, havent ordered any bits and bobs for months now as im trying to use up the mountain of stuff i already have,trouble is people at the moment only want cheap valeting work done which dont get me wrong......is good but it bores me to tears and the urge to detail trys to take over on every job.
    scratch and swirl Asassin

Status
    Can understand what your saying there mate.which products do you have that I have just got?any tips n tricks for me?

Next up - remap,exhaust

4th Gear

Status
    Nice pick of products there. I am itching to get some some quality products, but (like Dan) I have a mountain of middle of the road stuff to use up first.

Looking forward to seeing the results of the detail. Hope the weather holds out for you.

swirl buster

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLTYA3TURBO View Post
    Can understand what your saying there mate.which products do you have that I have just got?any tips n tricks for me?
    poorboys ex-p
    poorboys nattys blue
    both are awesome products, use sparingly,the more you put on the more you have to remove which is then waisted product.

make sure your your paint surface is glass smooth before applying the ex-p
    scratch and swirl Asassin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AuldReekie View Post

Looking forward to seeing the results of the detail. Hope the weather holds out for you.
    me too mate me too lol

Next up - remap,exhaust

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dubplate Dan View Post
    poorboys ex-p
    poorboys nattys blue
    both are awesome products, use sparingly,the more you put on the more you have to remove which is then waisted product.

make sure your your paint surface is glass smooth before applying the ex-p
    thanks for the pointers dan

Next up - remap,exhaust

Smell my finger.

Status
    Looking forward to seeing it at the weekend. I've spent the last few hours cleaning the inside of mine...I'll do the outside tomorrow but I'm at work till 7.00 tomorrow morning....fingers crossed it doesnt rain!.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Status
    I look forward to seeing the results...poorboys wheel sealant looks good to eat

Quote Originally Posted by AuldReekie View Post
    I have a mountain of middle of the road stuff to use up first.
    I had a few bits off polished bliss and since then my mate gave me a big bottle of the new ice turtle wax stuff...I gave it to Gav at the inters and now have been given a supagard bmw team uk holdall with products in plus DVD and hat.I seem to be a magnet for these things for some reason!?

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    I seem to be a magnet for these things for some reason!?
    Well I appear to be a sh*t magnet at the moment, so swopsies when you are ready.

I need to lock up my bank card looking on polished bliss and the likes, especially as they have starter kits on at the mo.