It's cleaning time

redbutcher

Reaction score
Finally had some time to spend on the car today, so thought I'd take some pics as I've not done some new ones for a while.

Here's what I used on the car:

• Snow Foamed using Autobrite lance with 100ml snow foam and a blob of Meguiars Shampoo Plus
  • Left for a few mins and then rinsed off
  • Snow foamed again and then went over the car with a Meguiars Lambswool Wash Mitt
  • Rinsed
  • Sprayed using the mix setting on the Karcher with Chemical Guys Strong Wash on the front and sides
  • Rinsed
  • Clayed using Meguiars Quik Clay
  • Sprayed again with Chemical Guys Strong Wash
  • Rinsed
  • Dryed with Poorboys Waffle Weave Towel
  • Polished using Meguiars Foam applicator and Autoglym Super Resin Polish and wiped off with a Poorboys Waffle Weave Towel
  • Waxed using Poorboys Natty's Paste Wax (Blue) with a microfibre applicator and wiped off with a Poorboys Waffle Weave Towel
  • Tyres dressed using Blackfire Long Lasting Tyre Gel
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jph

9.jpg

Very nice looking car mate and a great job on the cleaning. Looks absolutely spotless :)

Ta very much :).

Course, shortly after the pics, the heavens opened! Still, meant I could see the waxing had worked.

Nice car and nice job!.

Looks fantastic.

T

Nice job, mate. Glad to see someone is as anal as me 'is that spot as clean as it can possibly be..?'

I find the autoglym range of waxes far superior to anything I've used before; my paintwork is far from perfect on close inspection (due to lazy, clumsy previous owners) but looks sensational after a coat of autoglym wax and the finisher applied afterwards.

:yahoo:

looks spot on that does. love them wheels really do.

Car looks great! Very clean and tidy example.... My favourite photos would be the 2nd, 6th & 8th. Looks spotless and very nice when you can see the sky on it!

that looks fantastic, I am picking up a new A6 tdie tomorrow and need to pick up some cleaning equipment to keep on top of it, where do you get all of the items listed and what else would you need, ie pressure washer etc ?

We offer all of the items listed, plus a heap of free advice in the form of illustrated online guides to each stage in the process. See here for details...

www.polishedbliss.co.uk

Generally speaking, the only thing extra that is needed to what we offer is a pressure washer, but these are easy to come by at Halfords or B&Q.

:icon_thumright:

that looks fantastic, I am picking up a new A6 tdie tomorrow and need to pick up some cleaning equipment to keep on top of it, where do you get all of the items listed and what else would you need, ie pressure washer etc ?

Peter take my advice, Polished Bliss are the defacto standard for detailing, so buying cleaning products from them is your best move & there advise is spot on.

You boys been tad quiet over there PB, any new details to show off?

Aye, lots, including a 110 hour Ne Plus Ultra on a LP560-4, for which we have 10 hours of HD footage to edit down! Just mentally busy at the moment, doing the new website (launches 31/10/09), new premises aquisition and coping on a day to day basis lol! Twitter is about the only thing we keep religously up to date each day. :icon_thumright:

Looking forward to new site, pity no southern PB as yet, but as you said would always be QC issues so still fair point.