Notice - Ne Plus Ultra + Motorvation = No Time!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Folks, just a little heads up. Over the next 14 days we have over 100 hours to do on a Ne Plus Ultra detail, plus a regionally important supercar show to exhibit at (Motorvation, 19th July). As a result, it is quite likely that we are going to have zero time to attend to the forums, so please bear this in mind if you need to get hold of us urgently about orders, etc. Orders will continue to be turned around in 24 hours, as Marsha and Barry will be holding the fort, but Clark and I are going to be fully tied up detailing and filming. We'll be on properly again from Monday 20th July onwards... :icon_thumright:

AWESOME! :D

Can't wait to see it.. if your last is anything to go by, this one will be brilliant.

Good luck!

Can some one tell me what an "Ne Plus Ultra detail" is? I mean I can kinda guess but .....

Meh, poor excuse Rich - my car's not in there till next month!!! (THEN you'll be busy:))

With the shine on that sig image you dont need a detail mate, I'll take your place if you dont mind, lol, mines almost matt effect atm lol

PB, that Lambo detail was out of this world, truly was, I'm astounded how good your work is & what you can fix, I'd happily drive way up there for you to do my car

It's all done; 110 hours in total, and we took over 10 hours of HD footage, so I've got a monster editing job ahead of me before you guys get to see it. :faint: