Need a new Karcher Pressure Washer..

acprc

Reaction score
Website
www.atvworkshopmanuals.com
Hi all,

Due to a dodgy low pressure switch and general wear and tear I have decided to replace my Karcher K620m. We've had it 11 years with no problems so I am looking for a Karcher replacement. Can anybody recommend a particular model and supplier based on the following criteria:

Must have push and turn Karcher fittings (so we can use old tools and HD foam gun)
Cold water only doesn't need to be steam cleaner
Electric power

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Adam

I've still got my 13 year old K620m brilliant peice of kit:) Hard to find something to replace it with. I've had to replace several parts that are still available but seem to be getting rare now.

Hi,

It is a good machine. Ever had any problems with the low pressure switch? When I use my HD foam gun it doesn't automatically kick in the pump when i squezze the trigger. Would fix if possible.

Adam

mines been acting up as well, good link. think i will strip it down at the w/e.

Hi all,

I finally got round to taking mine apart and it's not good. With the amount of parts that are cracked, broken or siezed it isn't really worth fixing. I think after 11 years it's time for another Karcher. It will be in the bin mid week so shout if you need a specific part and i will check if its ok.

Adam