EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    Audi Sport

Status

Ive found a Good Product for leather Seats

Hi,
    For those with leather seats, I've tried a few leather cleaners and conditioners that where a waste of time and money, if anything made the leather look worse. I looked to find the best product and was recommended by a few people what to get Gliptone Liquid Leather, its used itself by Roals Royce and Bently. Tried it and found it very very good. It also has a lovely smell that makes your car smell like brand new traditional leather and it last for weeks. You get it in a set with a cleaner and conditioner, they also do an air freshner which is quality to smells beautifull. Just thought id advise people on the product. well recommended.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Gliptone - Brilliant stuff, toped up the conditioner on my seats yesterday and cleaned and conditioned my brothers half leather today.

1st Gear

Status
    BSR - POWERFLEX - CATBACK

3rd Gear

Status
    it is nothing new - been around for a number of years and recognised as the best leather cleaner and conditioner around - amazed you have only just heard of it!

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by S3APY View Post
    Yeah thats the stuff, you can it in smaller bottles (250ml?) for 6-7 which would be enough for most peoples needs.

I cleaned and conditioned mine today too
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status
    Stupid question but, is this any good for leather sofas?

Read link below and it could be!
    Last edited by pluves1; 24th May 2009 at 22:43. Reason: update
    Now

MY10 BMW 335d Touring (Sapphire Black)

MY10 S3 Sportback (Sprint Blue)

Previously
    06 BMW 330d M Sport Touring Le Mans Blue with Black leather, Phone Prep

Polished Bliss

Status
    I'd eat my straw hat and offer a full money back refund if anyone bought Racgelaze's Leather Care Kit and then turned around and said it wasn't the best product set our there for modern leather by miles. Over the years we've tried everything from Zymol to Gliptone, and nothing has come close in terms of offering a true factory finish and supple feel combined with a new leather scent. It's a joy to use and delivers outstanding results every time, even on perforated leather finishes...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...-interior.html

Spy
    Carmaniac

Status
    I am alos looking for a good leather conditionmer but for red leather in a convertible.

One of my key concerns is fading from the sun - gliptone doesn't seem to have UV protectors like this meguiars product http://www.4wheelplay.co.uk/meguiars...-25002665.html.

What has been people's comparative experience with gliptone on coloured leather exposed to the sun ?
    Regards,
    Spy
    ---------------------------------------------
    Audi A3 Cab - 2.0T Steptronic
    Porsche 911 Turbo

Polished Bliss

Status
    Good question, and not one easily answered, as (a) we don't look after any cars with strongly coloured leather, and (b) we rarely get that much sun in Scotland anyway lol! However, if maximum UV protection is a must, I would suggest you look into this product...

http://www.properautocare.com/hileco.html

It gets cracking reviews on the US forums, and might just be the ticket given your requirements. We don't stock it (as demand would be limited in the UK), but ordering direct from properautocare should be easy enough.

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by WX51TXR View Post
    I'd eat my straw hat and offer a full money back refund if anyone bought Racgelaze's Leather Care Kit and then turned around and said it wasn't the best product set our there for modern leather by miles. Over the years we've tried everything from Zymol to Gliptone, and nothing has come close in terms of offering a true factory finish and supple feel combined with a new leather scent. It's a joy to use and delivers outstanding results every time, even on perforated leather finishes...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...-interior.html

I can testify to that bought some off you and finally got the chance to use it last week and its brilliant
    Audi A6 2.4 Quattro SE Cashmere Grey
    Audi Allroad 2.5 tdi (180) Quattro Limited Edition Metalic Silver