Volks AutosEM Tuning
    Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status

detail sesion on my mates bmw

woke up today with my mate wanting me to detail his car so we detailed them both, before i done his car the paint work was terrible really needed a good old polish i dont have an orbital polisher so just done it all by hand so i clayed the whole thing and was amazed at how dirty his car is as he cleans it about 2 times a week, then i used the 3 stage meg kit the results are awsome compared to how it did look but obviously with out the orbital there are still light swirl marks in the paint but he was chuffed,
    also he has some nice new wheels on there that i choose for him so he's cars looking rather phat now,
    i have recently put some face lift rear lights on my s3 aswell as having all the bumper inserts painted a light grey with a shiney finish just waiting for my new wheels and coilovers now and ill be a happy chapy, also im conidering doing my roof in the grey colour as the bumper inserts are now i dont think it will look good as it is now but think it will look cool once the new wheels are on, im going euro once its done.

anyway pics

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Audi looks Cool. BMW's .... Pants!
    I've had and intend to hav elots of nice Audis

4th Gear

Status
    I think both look the business mate. You getting rid of your LM's?

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by djakster View Post
    I think both look the business mate. You getting rid of your LM's?
    well for the summer yes will be putting them back on in the winter, everyone seems to want or be gettig lm's at the mo just want to be a bit different again which im sure i will be

4th Gear

Status
    Thats true, was so close to geting a set but chickened out and veered off to OEM in the end. Look good on yellow though!

6th Gear

Status
    looks very nice there kev. i'v just done my bros passat, mates m3 and my s3. absolutely shatered!!!!
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    blimey you must be shattered i am after doing 2 cars

Smell my finger.

Status
    Good job man!.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Well done Kev, both cars look beautiful!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by s3_kev View Post
    blimey you must be shattered i am after doing 2 cars
    yea i was. didnt do the polishing but all 3 cars were absolutely filthy and i was sufferng of lack of sleep after stayig up to watch the hatton fight.
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

BBP

Status
    Looks mint mate. What wheels are those on the 3 series? Is he running facelift bumpers and skirts on the non facelift?

Pah, the hatton fight....I hear ya mate. Stayed up 'til 5 to see less than 6 minutes of action. Ultimate let down.

17" BBS RS Reps, JOM Coilovers, TT ARB, Facelift Front & Rear Lights, Aero wipers, LEDs all round, 6000K HIDs, Blacked out Grill & Rings, De-wipered,
    12" 1000w FliTrap Sub, Colour Coded Lowers & Skirts...

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bhavin1986 View Post
    Looks mint mate. What wheels are those on the 3 series? Is he running facelift bumpers and skirts on the non facelift?

Pah, the hatton fight....I hear ya mate. Stayed up 'til 5 to see less than 6 minutes of action. Ultimate let down.
    bayern mesh wheels, his cars a 2001 and the bumpers were like that dont no if there facelift or not but its an e46 with privert plate if your thinking its a e36

Polished Bliss

Status
    Great work, nice photography too.