Dent!

Fast,not furious

Dealing with an OCD
Reaction score
I finally got round to doing my last bit of machine polishing today...and dropped my DA on the roof!

Can anyone recommend a dent guy in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area?

I've got a small dent about the size of a pea in the roof,about 6 inches from the rear spoiler,now't major i know,but being on a horizontal surface,it catches my eye! No paint damage though,so i guess thats something!

my dad had a small dent in the roof and the dent man couldn`t do it, looked like it had been hit with a high heal shoe tbh. They have to strip all the head lining out to get to it so there is a lot of labour involved. My dad ended up taking it to a bodyshop we use and getting it sorted there as it worked out cheaper.

mmm,that's what i figured might need to be done...just seen something interesting though...heating the area with a hair drier,then frrezing it! The dent just pops out...not sure if it'll work on something so small though....

...goes to get ice cubes...:idea:

Small dent is harder to fix. But I think if expensive body can fix it for you. Since you are paying expensive.

By the way, I been in the Philippines and my Filipino friend told me he knows a good dent remover because I put a dent on the rented car I have. The fix is just 1hr with hammer.

I got it sorted - DentVanish did the job for me.

The guy took about half an hour i suppose,although he couldn't totally remove it as it was right over a reinforcing rib! Typical me!
I learnt Audi's have triple skin roofs,but luckily he was able to manouvre his tool throgh a small hole (oo-errr!) and managed to push the dent up either side of the rib,then tapped it back down.

I can still just about make it out,as i know it was there (and being on the roof,it's more noticeable) but i doubt anyone else would spot it! It shows up as a slight blemish now.

Anyway,top job considering,and £25...so i'm happy (they quote 'from £34'...)