Meguairs polish

ravi

Reaction score
I'm confused, meguaires do so many different types of polish/wax. I don't know which one to go for?

What would be the best one to use on my s3?

Has anyone used the one below?
Meguiars NXT Tech Wax G12718

Also, I use autoglym wheel cleaner on my Avus wheels but i can't remove the break dirt, the surface is so rough. Has anyone comeover this problem? What cleaner would do the job/if any?

Thanks for your help.
Rav

Meguiars NXT tech is really good stuff another good one belive it or not is the Turtle Wax "Wax it Wet" great for a quick polish and gives really good results.

As for the brake dirt you need something like Wonder Wheels or Hot Rims from meguairs they are both a mild acid and will remove the brake dust as it sounds like it has become etched into the paint.

I use the 3 stage clean on mine. With a wool mitten. Works great, car looks new every time I do it!

does it look new in the sun, i still notice swirl marks slighlty after using MER, in the shade it looks really good.

Will be getting some meguiars asap.

[ QUOTE ]
MingBluS3 said:
does it look new in the sun, i still notice swirl marks slighlty after using MER, in the shade it looks really good.

Will be getting some meguiars asap.

[/ QUOTE ]

It certainly does, it does take a long time to do though, but worth it. I've done the full 3 stage 2 or 3 times now, takes me about 6hours plus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif