Any help ?

N80KRR

Reaction score
just started working at a new job and they have a HDS 760:
12032009736-th.jpg
12032009735-th.jpg

any idea's on how to use it and what products to use in it. the boss won't show me as it's only for company use, but I'm here most Saturday's when he's not. Thought I might get a bit of detailing done.

Surely it's just connect water, connect power, fill with fuel and off you go, selecting the desired water temperature? I would not put any chemicals through it, as this can cause undesired reactions and corrosion in the heating coil. Be careful mind, as it sounds like the boss won't be happy if he finds out... :asskicking:

thought someone might be able to point me in the right direction for the chemicals to use as it's got a reservoir for it but no idea. plug it in, works fine wanted to look at using some chemicals to get a better wash. The boss is just worried that if everyone sees me using it they will want to use it too. So only weekend use.

As I said above, I would not put any chemicals through it, as this can cause undesired reactions and corrosion in the heating coil, necessitating complete replacement. Been there and done that, and paid the hefty bill - something your boss might not appreciate! If you want to use a foaming wash with it, better to buy an HD fitment HD lance and use Meguiars Hyper Wash through this (as opposed to through the machine). This is the setup we employ here at our studio, and it works brilliantly without risking damage to the internals of the pressure washer. :icon_thumright:

HD Lance - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/hd-foam-lance-wash.html

Hyper Wash - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/meguiars-hyper-wash-wash.html

I'll try and persuade him to purchase some of these products I'll tell him that it'll improve the quality of the work vehicles as the moment they aren't using any detergents due to having a strict policy on site which means stuff must be properly recyclable and kind to the environment. and by the looks of it meg's hyper foam is biodegradable which should be a tick in the health and safety box