NEW: Menzerna 203S + Menzerna Finishing Pads

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Hello folks, after what feels like an age we are delighted to finally be able to annouce that we now have in stock Menzerna's newest polish, 203S. It's not easy to properly classify this superb product, as it has the cut level of a light compound but finishes down almost as well as the best finishing polishes (as good as 106FA, maybe not quite as sharp as 85RD). We've had 203S on test since Automechanika last year, and it's now our go to product for minor one day correction details on harder paints, as it easily rectifies moderate swirls and related defects, yet finishes down perfectly. These characteristics also make it ideal for one step full correction work on intermediate paints, but as always with this new generation of abrasives, we don't recommend 203S for soft paint types, as it can leave micromarring if not worked well enough. In many ways, 203S kind of makes 106FA redundant, and as a result we will not be restocking 106FA once the current batch is fully sold. More details here...

Menzerna 203S - Now in Stock - from £7.02

...and to further expand our Menzerna range, we have also taken delivery of Menzerna's new 135 mm yellow finishing pads, which are designed to be used in conjunction with 85RD. While excellent results have always been possible using Menzerna's Polishing Pads (orange) and 85RD, the firmness of the foam used doesn't always make for comfortable work, particularly on curvy panels. This new softer foam is designed to make life easier, yet still break down 85RD properly, to leave a perfect high gloss finish. Happy days! More details here...

Menzerna 135 mm Finishing Pads - Now in Stock - £4.35

I see you're out of stock of the small bottles of 203S. Do you know when you will be getting some more in?

Hi guys,

"holy thread resurrection batman" I hear you say....

I am just getting to the end of my Menz bottles PO85RD3.02/PO106fA/PO85; thinking about this 203 product or the GTechniq P1 as a one day /quick correction type polish (on hard paint types - audi/bmw/vw)... wondering what your thoughts are on both please, especially as the 203 has been around now and been tested throughly to see if stood up still or worth considering one of the newer gen products like P1

Many Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

"holy thread resurrection batman" I hear you say....

I am just getting to the end of my Menz bottles PO85RD3.02/PO106fA/PO85; thinking about this 203 product or the GTechniq P1 as a one day /quick correction type polish (on hard paint types - audi/bmw/vw)... wondering what your thoughts are on both please, especially as the 203 has been around now and been tested throughly to see if stood up still or worth considering one of the newer gen products like P1

Many Thanks ;)

Can't really comment on GTecniq products as we don't stock them, but Menzerna are still the real 'industry standard', used on the production line at BM, Audi and I think Mercedes too.

They do exactly what they should do, 203S finishes down beautifully too. For Audi paint I always use 3.02 followed by 85RE to refine - perfect correction power and perfect finishing. I really can't see far past them on VAG paint but if you really wanted to try an alternative, Meguiar's 105 and 205 are well worth considering.

Perfect, many thanks and much appreciated. Looks like its a re-order (from PB of course) of 3.02 and 85RE in that case; what pads would you recommend I add to my cart; currently I have LC orange/green/black on a G220

Below is the subject of my detailing...Evo went a few weeks back and just picked this up :sm4:

...could you recommend an LSP please suited to this, thanks again.

DSCF7902.jpg

Perfect, many thanks and much appreciated. Looks like its a re-order (from PB of course) of 3.02 and 85RE in that case; what pads would you recommend I add to my cart; currently I have LC orange/green/black on a G220

Below is the subject of my detailing...Evo went a few weeks back and just picked this up :sm4:

...could you recommend an LSP please suited to this, thanks again.

DSCF7902.jpg

Werkstat Acrylic Kit without a doubt: Werkstat Acrylic Kit | Werkstat Car Care & Detailing Products

Have a wee look here Choosing Paint Protection | Car Care Advice | Detailing Advice under the heading: What is the best sealant or wax to use on mid-tone metallic/pearlescent colours?