Happy Birthday PB!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Not quite what I had planned in my head three years ago... to welcome in our third birthday last night sat at my desk putting in yet another post midnight finish! I can still remember the rush of excitement as the website was uploaded to the live server for the first time ever on January 9th 2006, and it is hard to believe that three years have now passed since that day. How time flies when you are having fun...or working your rear end off for that matter! As always, a big thank you to all of you for your support - we've survived our first three years, and grown far beyond the rather conservative targets set down in our first business plan. Let's hope the next three years are just as good for us. :icon_thumright:

Congratulations Rich!

I was on SCC as it was then when you launched the site - glad to hear it's all still going well!

This thread reminds me - I need to restock on my detailing gear for the coming year....

:)

congratulations, you guys deserve it as you always put in hard work on all the cars and give great help and advice whenever needed so big thumbs up!

Happy Birthday PB and once again a big thank you for the time taken for general advice over the last year to me Rich :)

Rik

happy birthday PH, well done on all your jobs your advice has help me out on a few
Occasions

All the best for the years ahead. Professional, informative, courteous and efficent. Many happy returns!!!!

Many Happy Returns Polish Bliss, thanks for all the help you have given me in the short time I've been detailing my car and learning correct way to wash a car. Your articles and post always make for interesting reading.

Cheers,

Shez