Any decent insurance companies around?

[ QUOTE ]
Any decent insurance companies around?

[/ QUOTE ]

to answer that question - no such thing!

.............but you just have to shop like a mofo! and then a bit more! in the end I went with Admiral (who are part of the same group as elephant, mentioned earlier) and they were my best quote by quite a way with all my modds declared! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif get shopping mate! a lot of people try Adrian Flux (not sure if they're just good for modds though?)

Try Insure Shop 01773 530161 there ok plus they cool with mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Stick to internet quoting insurance companies for standard cars, from experience, Directine and Tesco's insurance seem resonable for Audi's. Adrian Flux were best for my modded S3, adding no premium on my alloys and brakes.

Hi

I'm with Direct Line, £700 for my S3 with the DV and alloys declared, 3 points and one crash (not my fault). It was the cheapest by far, more>than was the second. Got the quotes on-line with 10% discount and an extra 10% off for having house insurance with Direct Line.

Looking for insurance for a TVR at the moment, I think I'll try Tescos...

Rich

I always found that Admiral / Elephant were the cheapest below the age of 26ish .. after that Direct Line became the cheapest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif