A little treat for you all...

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Folks, another year has passed, and once again we have been blown away by the growth our business has seen. Although the downturn will undoubtedly slow things down next year, we are well placed to move forward with various developments in the new year. All of this is a direct result of the support you offer us, in terms of choosing to buy from us and spreading the word about who we are and what we do. We are very grateful for this, and would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported us over the last 12 months. We wish you all the best for the festive period, and let's hope 2009 turns out to be a good one. We won't be back on until January 5th now, but in the meantime here is a sneak peak of a new FAQ section that will go live on our site in early January - we've decided to greatly expand the amount of free knowledge and advice available on our site, and this marks the start of things to come in 2009. Enjoy!

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/car-care-advice-faq.html

PS - the above linked page is 90% done, with just a heap more images and hyperlinks to be added at the start of January. However, if anyone finds any typo's or mistakes please post them up below so I can edit them before the final version is launched. Cheers!

excellent FAQ Richard. good luck with the business next year!

btw you might want to add an FAQ on cleaning the pads and microfibre cloths after use, as well. just a thought...

Hi,

Could you consider adding a section on caring for your cabriolet roofs. What and how to clean and protect the roof. Should I not be getting shampoo on the roof?

Just a suggestion,

Cheers,

Sheridan

Mild shampoo on the roof is fine, but should always be rinsed thoroughly. I'll add a soft top section in due course then! :icon_thumright: