Door window rubbers

dantheman

Reaction score
Hi, wondering if anyone has any tips on removing green moss type staining from window rubbers, in particular the top of the door.

Is it just an old toothbrush & soapy water?
Is there a product that can be applied to 'kill' it and stop it's return once cleaned?

Car is an Audi S4 Avant and up untill I bought it was kept outside, now in a nice warm garage and being pampered with some nice pruducts supplied by Polished Bliss, thank you for your prompt next day delivery!

Car is in gallery under dantheman, looks a bit better now.

Thank you :blackrs4::kissmyrings:

DTM

My wife's A3 has the same problem too, we were discussing the toothbrush option as well.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The likes Meguiars APC or P21S combined with a Meguiars Triple Duty Brush (or toothbrush if you prefer) will remove this no problem. It also helps if you have a pressure washer as this can be very effective at removing this kind of stuff too, just dont point the lance mm's away from the paint! :)

Thanks for that Clark, more or less what I was planning.

Just got home from yourselfs some Blackfire gloss enhancing polish & topped off will Wet diamond all finish protection, magic results on Ebony black Audi! did wing and door last night and well inpressed

Thanks again for info

DTM