50% off clearance sale; bargains galore!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
On the back of Automechanika and other recent developments stateside, we have embarked on the introduction of a number of new lines and products to our store. Some of these new items supercede current stock items in terms of outright performance, and therefore we wish to dispose of these existing products in order to free up shelf space asap. Thus, here is a link to a 50% off clearance sale that may interest some of you...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/car-care-products-sale.html

Happy bargain hunting! Also, if you take a look around the store, you will find a small number of price increases on some US lines (reflecting the recent fall of the pound against the dollar), but also numerous price cuts, reflecting our securing of better wholesale rates on some key products.

:icon_thumright:

Hi rich,
will those spot pads work on my megs polisher? one of my newly bought polishing pads flew apart when I spun it up on the polisher to dispel the water!

Yep, they work just great on the G220; send the pad back to me for inspection, as I may be able to replace it FOC - sometimes the glue isn't laminated properly in the factory, which can cause the backing to come away prematurely. :icon_thumright: