EM TuningVolks Autos
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602

    Hopefully not a polished bliss client!

    Taken in Aberdeen yesterday.
    It'll buff out.

    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,110

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    It'll buff out


    "Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

    Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

  4. #3
    DPM
    DPM's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Newcastle/Durham
    Posts
    4,210
    Gutted
    DPM Performance
    The premier online suspension and performance specialists
    W: www.dpmperformance.co.uk
    T: 01207 561606
    E: sales@dpmperformance.co.uk

  5. #4
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,810
    ouchh!

  6. #5
    I cant spell !

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    434
    Ouch ! lol Bowfer bet that your A3 in the background and the BMW is just a hoax !

    Richard
    MY12 Black edition TT Roadster with a tractor engine !

  7. #6
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    26,762
    lol, ye he's a closet A3'er, I reckon dent magician could fix that easily, might end up as a tesco's trolley but hey least its not wasted, lol

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  8. #7
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by rsarjantson View Post
    Ouch ! lol Bowfer bet that your A3 in the background and the BMW is just a hoax !

    Richard
    Yeah, that's me running like hell away from it.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  9. #8
    rickparmar's Avatar
    va va voom

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    2,269
    Few more pics






    ~ ~ ~2003 Audi S3 BAM ~ Ming Blue ~ 18" BBS Alloys ~ Heated Black Leather ~ Forge DV ~ RNS-E ~ denison ipod link~ parrot mk6100 bluetooth ~ ~ ~

    Still need Remap

    2007 Audi S3 8L
    2005 Audi A3 1.6 sport grey with climate control
    2003 Audi A3 1.6 sport black without climate contol

  10. #9
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    26,762
    So are we saying it didnt have magnetic ride then??? lol

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  11. #10
    S3 Big Andy's Avatar
    Stealth Beast Baby Yay

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bramley Hants
    Posts
    707
    Was he running away or just lost it??
    Phantom Black, Revo, 450+ BHP , Milltek Evom's, Autotech fuel pump, RS4 brakes 18" Pro Race 1.2 team Dynamics, H&R ARB's, Bilstein PSS10's, Forge Twintercooler, GT3071R, RS4 Injectors, Helix racing clutch, Custom downpipe de-catted straight pipe to back box, 12.6second 1/4 mile! 4.03 sec's 0-60 This isnt just any car, this, THIS WAS the Stealth Beast!!
    Gone but not forgotten
    VCDS GONE TOO
    http://www.andyoram.co.uk





  12. #11
    buckas's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    south west wales
    Posts
    750
    must of been doing some sort of pleb'ish behaviour to crash on your own

    shame, do like those cars

  13. #12
    marriedblonde's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sunny South Coast
    Posts
    4,368
    Ian Wright smacked his up without any help. Turn off the traction control, moments lapse of concentration and bang. Expensive repair bill heading your way...

    J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

    Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

  14. #13
    Ibis S3 Fan Club

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Somewhere Cold
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedblonde View Post
    Ian Wright smacked his up without any help. Turn off the traction control, moments lapse of concentration and bang. Expensive repair bill heading your way...

    J.
    Ian Wright wasn't in a 30mph zone though was he !!
    10 Plate / 2010 Ibis S3 - Buckets, Bose, Black Optics Grill, GSM Prep + IPhone4 cradle, Light & Rain Sensors, Interior Light Pack, PDC+,19" BBS CH Black Edition Alloys, GIAC Stg1, VWR Panel Filter, VWR custom front springs, VW Uprated Rear ARB. Mich PSS Tyres

    To do: 2010 Rns-e, Haldex Performance Controller.

  15. #14
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,712

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Japper View Post
    Ian Wright wasn't in a 30mph zone though was he !!
    Looking at the level of damage I would say he wasn't doing any more than 30 anyway.

    I wonder which scrappy it's gone to .....
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  16. #15
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Let me tell you a little story about said Ferrari driver.
    I've seen him driving like a pillock many times before, in a 30mph limit, so have my colleagues.
    The accident above took place in a 40mph zone, next to a busy public park.
    He was also involved in a minor accident with a friend of mine some months ago, where my friend swears blind the road was empty one second, this Ferrari was there the next.
    Again, a 40mph zone.
    When my mate saw this email, he replied "the chickens come home to roost"
    Call it karma, whatever.
    But *allegedly*,this bloke has a history of driving like a dick in built-up areas, end of.
    Last edited by Amchlolor; 8th October 2008 at 10:10.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  17. #16
    Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    528
    It's a 40 mph zone in the dry, too. Quality driving.

  18. #17
    Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    528
    When I saw the title I was wondering if it was the Enzo from Woodlands - anyone else see the pics of the Veyron being delivered with the Enzo in the background?

  19. #18
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Looking at the level of damage I would say he wasn't doing any more than 30 anyway.
    He may not have been doing more than 30mph at the moment of impact,
    but what speed was he doing before that?
    Unless he just 'drove' into a wall/post without taking any avoiding action, it's safe to assume speed was scrubbed off before the impact, either by braking or skidding.
    So, safe to assume he was motoring then??
    In which case, speeding in an urban area next to a busy public park means zero sympathy from me.

    BTW, can the mods move this to the general forum now, for me?
    Ta
    Last edited by Amchlolor; 8th October 2008 at 11:30.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  20. #19
    Ibis S3 Fan Club

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Somewhere Cold
    Posts
    1,496
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    Let me tell you a little story about said Ferrari driver.
    I've seen him driving like a pillock many times before, in a 30mph limit, so have my colleagues.
    The accident above took place in a 40mph zone, next to a busy public park.
    He was also involved in a minor accident with a friend of mine some months ago, where my friend swears blind the road was empty one second, this Ferrari was there the next.
    Again, a 40mph zone.
    When my mate saw this email, he replied "the chickens come home to roost"
    Call it karma, whatever.
    But *allegedly*,this bloke has a history of driving like a dick in built-up areas, end of.
    The tree faired better than the front end of the Fezza, Lol.

    Bang at the side of a bus shelter too............idiot.

    I thought it was a 30mph zone until halfway across George 6th bridge!!
    10 Plate / 2010 Ibis S3 - Buckets, Bose, Black Optics Grill, GSM Prep + IPhone4 cradle, Light & Rain Sensors, Interior Light Pack, PDC+,19" BBS CH Black Edition Alloys, GIAC Stg1, VWR Panel Filter, VWR custom front springs, VW Uprated Rear ARB. Mich PSS Tyres

    To do: 2010 Rns-e, Haldex Performance Controller.

  21. #20
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordie Mike View Post
    When I saw the title I was wondering if it was the Enzo from Woodlands - anyone else see the pics of the Veyron being delivered with the Enzo in the background?
    I did see the pictures, in the local newspaper.
    Would you publish your name and address, if you had a Veyron and an Enzo in your garage?
    Isn't that a tad naive, at best?
    People will break into your house and threaten you for a bloody Focus, never mind one of those.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  22. #21
    Amchlolor's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Posts
    5,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Japper View Post
    I thought it was a 30mph zone until halfway across George 6th bridge!!
    You could be right Japper.

    The accident my mate was involved in took place on the Bucksburn dual carriageway, beside McDonalds?
    My mate was coming down from Kingswells and joining the dualer.
    He looked right, nothing coming from the roundabout about 100 yards to his right.
    So he pulls out.
    Next thing he knows, this Ferrari sideswipes him down the RH side.
    My mate said, basically, the bloke must have come off the roundabout at an incredible speed. (40mph zone).
    There were 'issues' with the Ferrari owner's behaviour after the accident as well.
    '02 to '05 - Black Audi A4 1.9tdi sport
    '05 to '08 - Akoya Silver A3 sportback S-line DSG
    '08 to ? - Black Alpina D3

  23. #22
    Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    I did see the pictures, in the local newspaper.
    Would you publish your name and address, if you had a Veyron and an Enzo in your garage?
    Isn't that a tad naive, at best?
    People will break into your house and threaten you for a bloody Focus, never mind one of those.
    I know some people who have moved there a bit ago and there well pissed off as they're all worried about people breaking into any house around there now.

  24. #23
    Nilz's Avatar
    Defo worth the wait :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    9,641
    Phew!!!

    What a waste of a car, no sympathy tho' drive like a fool and end up like so...

    The pics say it all!!

  25. #24
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,712

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by bowfer View Post
    He may not have been doing more than 30mph at the moment of impact,
    but what speed was he doing before that?
    Unless he just 'drove' into a wall/post without taking any avoiding action, it's safe to assume speed was scrubbed off before the impact, either by braking or skidding.
    So, safe to assume he was motoring then??
    In which case, speeding in an urban area next to a busy public park means zero sympathy from me.
    Fair play You obviously have prior knowledge of the fella!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO