Care of Brilliant Red?

Fast,not furious

Dealing with an OCD
Reaction score
Guys,i have a Brilliant Red S3....what would you use on it? I really want the colour to pop,with amazing shine and depth!

No question about it, the Werkstat Carnauba Kit, because even working by hand, it does this to solid red paint...

997a.jpg

997c.jpg

997d.jpg

997i.jpg

No other products we offer come close on solid red in terms of jetting the colour and making it pop. Full details here...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/werkstat-carnauba-kit-protect.html

:icon_thumright:

I use the Werkstat Carnauba Kit on my Absolute Red S3, looks pretty good considering its 8 years old..

P5240251.jpg

P5240249.jpg

P5090200.jpg

P5240250.jpg

The Werkstat kits are AWESOME I swear by the acrylic kit on my S3.

Don't you have 10% off the kits at the moment Rich....... :)

I have just ordered the Acrylic kit from polished bliss, will this work well on my Amulet Red A4 avant? I bought the to use on the wifex silver 1 series, but it seems to look good on red too..

I have just ordered the Acrylic kit from polished bliss, will this work well on my Amulet Red A4 avant? I bought the to use on the wifex silver 1 series, but it seems to look good on red too..

PB site says :

"Werkstat carnauba finish on your car, and works best on solid mid-tone colours like reds, yellows and blues."

"Werkstat acrylic finish on your car, and works best on lighter colours and metallic/pearlescent finishes."

probs should of gone for the carnauba one with your car being red, acrylic one for the silver

drew

The Carnauba would have been better for red yes, however it isnt exactly going to look bad with the Acrylic on it either. I used the Acrylic kit on my flash Red LCR a couple of years ago and it still looked awesome!

Think I'll have to be getting some of the Werkstat Carnuba Wax! :) My Absolute Red S3 will need a good detail soon! :)