List of products from polished bliss, thoughts?

Caesium

My BM is fixed!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
surely 10% discount is the same ex vat as it is with vat? as you pay 10 less vat

if something was £200 ex vat and you got 10% off it would be £20 discount =£180 total = £211.50
£200 plus vat is £235. 10% of £235 is £23.50 = £211.50

So that means I = Idiot!

As punishment you shall be sentenced to a days car polishing (mine not yours):icon_thumright:

After reading the guides I think it would be better to switch the poorboys SSR2 and black hole glaze for Menerza RD3.02 and 85RD for some minor correction.

Thoughts please? I wanna get ordering!!

I would say your choice looks fine but if you want a quick definate answer I'd email your original question/list over to Rich at polished bliss he'll put you in the right direction.

Definitely switch to the RD3.02 and 85RD combo - if you have the machine you may as well go for 95%+ correction rather than mess about tickling and then glazing it with the SSR2/BH! Any lingering doubts feel free to call me; I m always happy to chat things through. :icon_thumright:

so practice on your own car then and come and do mine in about 3 months :beerchug:

no problem, i understand that audi paint is very hard so i'll bring some 80 grit pads to do yours for you.