Meguiars G220: Pre-ordering details...

Me too!!! :arco:

Will my order be delivered once its in stock? Because I got a few other things too :)

Coss

"Please note that any other products ordered at the same time will not be shipped separately."

:sm4:

Ah... thanks dude! Didn't see that bit. Infact I didn't read ANY of it! lol I quicky ordered it all before they went away!

Coss

I have just ordered one too, this polishing by hand is too hard work

Recently ordered

foammaster 2 gun
hyper wash
menzerna intensive polish
blackfire enhansing polish
raceglaze 55:wub:

Really happy with the sevice from the team at polished bliss especially rich who has answered endless questions

Robert

i must admit im constantly drawn to the detailing section. every day i have to stop myself ordering loads of stuff from polished bliss website. although i've not delt with them directly i'v always found his answers very informative and helpful:o.k:

We try our best folks! Makes the job a lot more fun if we can build decent relationships with our customers; I for one would have it no other way! :)

Aye, everyone who has pre-ordered should have received an update e-mail a couple of days ago. We are expecting the machines today, so hopefully they will be out for delivery during the first few days of next week. :icon_thumright:

Its here, its here, its here!!! :jump:

Quick question, it says on the metal bit that the backing plate goes on 'only use 5" backing plate'. How do I got about using the 70mm one?

The weather man better tell me that it'll be a nice weekend! :asskicking:

Coss

Mines arrived too :)

But sadly wont be able to use till weekend :(