SjahS3: Audi S3

Quality job Jay.. have to say very impressed, so the big :thumbsup:from me.

Be cool if we can get those few scratches on the bonnet sorted sometime, so I'll let you know when I'm gonna be around your way.

I'll get my pics uploaded as soon as the little one gives me 10 mins! :)

-Sal-

PS. Need to get me some of them gold gnashers! ;)

Quality job Jay.. have to say very impressed, so the big :thumbsup:from me.

Be cool if we can get those few scratches on the bonnet sorted sometime, so I'll let you know when I'm gonna be around your way.

I'll get my pics uploaded as soon as the little one gives me 10 mins! :)

-Sal-

PS. Need to get me some of them gold gnashers! ;)
thanks Sal, glad your happy with it mate.

Let me know when your about and I will sort them out as we agreed:icon_thumright:
note to myself to check stock in van better:redface:

just sending you that email with the list of products

..just sending you that email with the list of products

Could you resend me that product list and cleaning routine please.. must have got picked up by my spam filter by mistake :( .

Had a good 200 mile jaunt x-country yesterday. Poor thing is looking a little worse for wear now, so it's gonna need a quick wash and dry over the weekend.

Thanks mate :happy:
-Sal-

Wow.. Incredible! Very nice indeed.
How much did it cost? And what was included in that price... engine detail / interior?
Cheers

Wow.. Incredible! Very nice indeed.
How much did it cost? And what was included in that price... engine detail / interior?
Cheers

Price was under £400 as far as I remember. It was an exterior paint correction and detail only.. could have had the interior done, although that would have run into day 2. As it was Jay started working on it at 8am and didn't finish until just after 7pm!

nice.......... where are these guys?

Based in Wiltshire but it's a mobile van with everything built-in.

More here.. http://www.gleamingkleen.co.uk/contact us.html :o.k:

HTH.
-Sal-

Jay - thanks again for sorting those scratches out.

Car left with a gleaming bonnet.. now looks like its been through a fly storm :(

-Sal-