Washed the car yesterday to find a few dings from people carelessly opening doors on my car, one pretty noticable on the front wheel arch and the other on the rear quarter panel by the driver side door..

They are tiny dents that you'd have to really look for to actually notice but they annoy me so i want to get the knocked/pulled out.

Anyone had experience, best to go to a body shop and get them to press it out, ive heard of specialist people that charge like 20 a ding to just knock/pull them out?

In south london area, dont mind travelling on the lower half of the M25, if you personally would recommend anyone.

Maybe a DIY? Any advice welcome..