My S3 Gleaming Kleen!!

Looks smart, love those satin black wheels btw. Front bumper also looks rude.

How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking, also do you know what products he used? or Maintances advice?

I know these questions have been asked 100s of times, but nice to get feedback from other companies also.

Very nice mate how much did that set you back??

Hi All,
I saw I had a few hits to my site from here so thought that I would say hi. Glad your happy with the work carried out Andy. I know I enjoyed working on it. :thumbsup:

Once I can work out how to post picture I will

Here's a few:
DSCF3359.jpg

DSCF3375.jpg

DSCF3377.jpg

DSCF3378.jpg

DSCF3381.jpg

DSCF3397.jpg

DSCF3431.jpg

DSCF3432.jpg

DSCF3395.jpg

DSCF3462.jpg

DSCF3403.jpg

DSCF3444.jpg

DSCF3388.jpg

DSCF3421.jpg

DSCF3387.jpg

Hi Andy,

Your car looks the business and you got one of the UK's most solid pros to carry out the work. Excellent correction as usual from him, wouldn't expect anything less. First time I've saw those rims on an S3 and they look great.

A big 'Welcome' to Jay, good to see you appearing on here mate and I'm sure we'll see more of your work on here. Like Polished Bliss, you have always been very liberal with detailing advice in my direction and hopefully that will rub off on this Forum's members too.

A good first post!:icon_thumright:

Nice one Jay very impressive, welcome to you too. Andy you car looks very solid, loving the wheels.

Looks stunning mate..
One question though, have you had your tailpipe on the Milltek sprayed? If so is it straight forward, as I really like that..