Gilmore Foam Gun

Had mine delivered today! Just waiting on the Hyper Wash to come through and I'll let you know. I don't doubt that it'll be good otherwise I wouldn't have bought it!

Coss

Had mine delivered today! Just waiting on the Hyper Wash to come through and I'll let you know. I don't doubt that it'll be good otherwise I wouldn't have bought it!

Coss
can i ask how much and where you got it from, also after you use the foam gun what you going to use meaning if you just want plain water? i gather you have a sperate pressure washer??

Aye, they are very good, I personally wouldn't be without mine, as I use it not only for initial foaming, but also a direct replacement for the suds bucket when hand washing the car (i.e. I foam the panel, wipe it down with the mitt, then rinse out the mitt, then foam the next panel, etc). Great product! :yes:

Aye, they are very good, I personally wouldn't be without mine, as I use it not only for initial foaming, but also a direct replacement for the suds bucket when hand washing the car (i.e. I foam the panel, wipe it down with the mitt, then rinse out the mitt, then foam the next panel, etc). Great product! :yes:

does it produce nice thick foam, meaning would it cover the car in white foam all around or is it the water type foam that runs down the car as you apply it, if that makes any sense to you lol

can i ask how much and where you got it from, also after you use the foam gun what you going to use meaning if you just want plain water? i gather you have a sperate pressure washer??

I got it from Polished Bliss for £50. You dont need a pressure washer to use it. You just plug it into the end of a normal water hose.

does it produce nice thick foam, meaning would it cover the car in white foam all around or is it the water type foam that runs down the car as you apply it, if that makes any sense to you lol

You can change the thickness of the foam (water/car cleaner ratio). Looking from pictures of people using it, it sticks to the car nicely. I'm waiting on the hyper wash to come though and I'll have a play with it over the weekend :w00t:

I use it not only for initial foaming, but also a direct replacement for the suds bucket when hand washing the car (i.e. I foam the panel, wipe it down with the mitt, then rinse out the mitt, then foam the next panel, etc). Great product! :yes:

Would it be ok to do this with the Hyper Wash?

I got it from Polished Bliss for £50. You dont need a pressure washer to use it. You just plug it into the end of a normal water hose.

You can change the thickness of the foam (water/car cleaner ratio). Looking from pictures of people using it, it sticks to the car nicely. I'm waiting on the hyper wash to come though and I'll have a play with it over the weekend :w00t:
sorry i meant to say after you use the foam gun and a washing mitt, how you going to get off the foam?? does this gun have just water function only?? meaning no foam?

Yes it does. It has 5 different mixture settings and one where it doesn't mix so its just water coming out the nozzle.

Coss

The foam thickness is pretty good, but not as good as for foam guns that attach directly to pressure washers. If you check the thread about our first breakfast club meet you can see the difference...

Hyper Wash is fine as a shampoo when applied using the Gilmour. :thumbsup: