machine polisher

end of the month start of july i believe. The only place with them in stock is Monzacarcare.com....i am so tempted to get one but to the wife really would chastise me..

end of the month start of july i believe. The only place with them in stock is Monzacarcare.com....i am so tempted to get one but to the wife really would chastise me..

do it

do it

you could lie and say your getting it alot cheaper,

Something tells me that as soon as PB get stock of the G220's, it wont be long before they've all gone again!!! :scared2: I may que up outside the night before lol

I orderd mine on the day they got the last lot in and I think they had all gone a day or so later.

Aye, it daft last time, and I now have over two dozen folk wanting notice the day they come in, so be quick when the announcement is made; we may only get a limited allocation from Meguiars, depending on how many are being shipped in. More news will be posted as I get it! :icon_thumright:

Anyone wanting to order one in or around London?
Im just awaiting Rich to give us the good news and I will order one, but want to take chance of the discount for over £250!

Come on ppl!!