Silver S3 cleaned - Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic

Ian W

Reaction score
Decided to have a go at using Jeff's Werkstatt Acrylic on my Dads silver S3 yesterday.

Car was washed and dried and then covered in Acrylic Prime, left for half an hour an then buffed off, this is hard work but the results speak for themselves. I then added a layer of JETT to it using the Gloss when needed...

The pictures don't really do a good job of showing how clean it is close up...

I'd recommend the Werkstatt Acrylic kit from Polished Bliss, easy enough and great results !

Plan now is to top it up every few weeks until the finish is a true wet look :)

Quick before pic..

P5100202.jpg

After..

P5100214.jpg

P5100217.jpg

P5100222.jpg

P5100224.jpg

P5100225.jpg

I've been using it for a while and reckon its great stuff, I do use the QD as well to remove some of the stubben polish that sets.

that looks really good....im half and half now....think i want that silver again:redface:

Good job!

I'm a big fan of the JEFFs acrylic kit. Have used it on my S3 since day one. Considered moving to blackfire, but a chat with Rich @ polished bliss convinced me to stick with the acylic. Great value too!

Both my cars are silver and I intend to give this stuff a go at some point.

Good job!

I'm a big fan of the JEFFs acrylic kit. Have used it on my S3 since day one. Considered moving to blackfire, but a chat with Rich @ polished bliss convinced me to stick with the acylic. Great value too!

I was actually thinking of going for the blackfire from Jeffs, guess I still might.