JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Lube for Claying?

Whats the best lub to use when claying. The stuff that came with my clay bar has run out, I was planning on going over the car this weekend weather permitting.

Regards

Rob
    A3 8P Sportback - 3.2 Quattro - DSG - S Line - Leather - RNSe - Bose - Heated Seats - Rear Parking Aid - Cruise - ILP - Moro Pearl Blue

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    we had a pro company come in to the place i work to clay about 300 cars due to fall out of shot from the shotblaster and they were using a very very weak solution of fabric conditioner and water ,they had huge house brick size clay bars too cut smaller pieces off , and clayed every thing windscreens ,plastic headlights even tire side walls and alloys out of 300 + car ony one or two people weren't happy with the result

Rob

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks for that I'll give it a go. Bloody hell, Lenor on my car, who'd have thought it
    A3 8P Sportback - 3.2 Quattro - DSG - S Line - Leather - RNSe - Bose - Heated Seats - Rear Parking Aid - Cruise - ILP - Moro Pearl Blue

5th Gear

Status
    Megs Last Touch
    Sold: A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-line | Full leather | BOSE | Phantom Black | Bluefin
    Now: Mini John Cooper Works

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    I bought some clay lube, from ebay for just over a quid a bottle, either that or any detail spray will be fine

Polished Bliss

Status
    The Quik Detailer that comes with the clay is perfectly good if small quantities is all you need, but if you want more to play with then Meguiars Last Touch makes a lot of sense (it dilutes 1:1 with water, meaning you get 2 gallons for the price of the product).