Alcantra sats

steveos3

Reaction score
Hi guys, i wish all this damp, raining one minute and dry the next, weather would would clear up so i can get out and finally use my jeffs kit for the first time.
But what i would like some advice on, whats best for cleaning my silver alcantra trim on the seats, drivers seat looking a bit grubby.

Meguiars APC diluted 10:1 sprayed on lightly and then gently rubbed with a microfibre work towel or detailing brush (Meguiars Triple Duty Detailing Brush is ideal). You need to treat it carefully in order to keep the texture as it should be, but APC is safe on it and will work if you take your time. :yes:

Ah I'm in exactly the same boat!! I've just got my Jeffs stuff ( Thanks PB, very fast delivery!!)

My alcantra trim is in top notch, it all looks brand new, it's absolutely perfect bar the drivers seat, which compared to the rest looks a dull grubby gray, does the Maguiars stuff really work well? I'm so paranoid about it getting worse I've resorted to sitting on a towel most of the time!!

Aye, it works well enough, but Alcantara is easily damaged, so you do have to be gentle with it, and not over wet it or rub it too much, otherwise the texture can be ruined. Not an easy material to keep looking good on a daily driver. :yes: