Monster MotorsportSky Insurance

Thread: 3M

GlasgowRangersFC

Status

3M

Has anybody used or are they familiar with 3M detailing/polishing etc? My car is in the Audi dealership today getting the full treatment but I was just wondering if they have a good reputation in the U.K.

3M have a facility in the Audi dealership here in Turkey where I'm based but I haven't heard of 3M being discussed in the detailing sections.

Cheers.
    Gone...Brilliant Black 2008 A3 Turbo FSi Sport, Dual Climate Zones, Piano Black Inserts, Rain and Light pack, Xenon Plus, Armrest, ConcertII+, 18" S5 Wheels, 35mm Springs, Parking Sensors and a few other toys

Coming...2010 white BMW e90 320d M Sport, steptronic, 19'' CSL reps, H&R Sport Springs, Dakota Leather, Full+Full

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    When i was in the bodyshops we used alot of 3M gear like compound heads ive never used there polish

TopGear Stockport / Longlife Exhausts /
    www.TopGearStockport.co.uk

Polished Bliss

Status
    As far as I am aware, 3M do not run any detailing centres in the UK. However, their products are widely available, and work well, particularly for rotary polishing. We use all of the 3M products we stock in our online store, as they have proven themselves in our studio, particularly on harder paints.