polished bliss pls help!!

khalil

Reaction score
hi can you pls help me, this is my story i have a audi a3 2004 the paint is metalic dark grey almost black, few months ago i was getting my tree cut and the shedder was next to my car and all the dust went onto my car, and the tree sap dried onto my car so i got it mopped, but it left swirls all over my car,i used may waxes and after i do wax my car the swirls do dissapper but after few weeks or days they do come back, so can you recommend me some products that you sell so i can solve this by HAND pls, should i use a 3m hand glaze and than one of your waxes? or your menzerna polish but is that not a machine polish?? any advise will be so well come, can you also pls give me the names of your products so that i can buy online, thankyou, once again i want to try do this by hand since i dont have a polishing machine

have a look at polishedbliss site.. they have the names of the kit and a shop that sells them. You'd get a quicker answer calling them direct than posting here too as they have got busy! ;)

I guessed you missed the stickies at the top of the section then?! Okay, the first thing to do is clean the paint properly (after a wash), using a clay bar. This will ensure every last trace of contamination is removed, which is very important, becuase if you polish over the top of contaminants you can end up with a poor swirly finish. If this is new to you, see this guide on why and how...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...des_clean.html

Then you are going to need to polish your paint, to remove the knackered surface layer and expose a beautiful layer of fresh paint beneath. You can do this by hand or machine, but machine is best. See this illustrated guide for details about both methods and recommended products for Audi paint...

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=50080

Once polished, you will then need to rewax to seal in the finish, and as long as you then wash the car carefully in the future you should not see serious defects returning again.

:icon_thumright:

ok thankyou so much mate ok here is what i am planning to order fron your web,if you think i could use anything better for my paint work please say

CLEANING
Meguiars Quik Clay

POLISHING
Menzerna RD3.02 or Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish??????????

WAX
Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection

Lake Country German Applicator Pad

If you intend to work by hand then glazing the paint with the Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish (after claying) is a great idea, as it will boost gloss and help to hide many of the visible defects (provided you then seal the finish to lock in the fillers - in this respect your suggested method/list is ideal). However, please note that this method won't hide everything. The only way to restore the paint back to perfect condition would be to machine polish it, in which case you would then need to swap to a two stage approach using Menzerna RD3.02 followed by Menzerna 85RD (as illustrated in the guide linked above). Thus, in summary, what you have chosen is a good hand method, but won't deliver perfect results - to restore perfection you will need a machine and a different approach, bnut this will involve a lot more time and cost. :yes: