My defects....Comments please

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
Well here goes, i have a mole on the top nearside of my leg, i hate my feet and I run like Forrest Gump.:yahoo:

As promised, i have taken some pictures of my 'not so good' spots on the car. :blink:

first of all these are the two scratches down the drivers side.... just need to get the car booked in to have this resprayed
P1000676.jpg

P1000681.jpg

P1000682.jpg

This is what happend last week when i curbed the flippin thing in a fit of rage..... will teach me, luckily it was on the 1 wheel that needed refurbing due to a previous refurb leaving it dull and flat
P1000683.jpg

Two spots of rust on the rear
P1000685.jpg

P1000686.jpg

the main parts that i am hoping will come out with a polisher
P1000675.jpg

P1000684.jpg

P1000679.jpg

P1000678.jpg

P1000677.jpg

Although i think this needs a respray too
P1000687.jpg

and after claying and xscratching my bumper. Due to a mobile guy rubbing compound on whilst the car was dirty, the finish was terrible..... luckily most has come out.... that wont be happening again!! ******-off isnt the word!!
P1000688.jpg

yer u may find the polisher will get those scratches out. if not could always try wet-sanding but thats something i wouldnt do until i had perfected it on scrap panels!

Abdus, your post was one of the main reasons im considering it myself;)

ooooh..... its a toughy

Have to say that most of those scratches look way too deep to be fully corrected by machine polishing alone; at the very least wetsanding will be needed, but perhaps also bodyshop attention in some cases. :sorry:

Have to say that most of those scratches look way too deep to be fully corrected by machine polishing alone; at the very least wetsanding will be needed, but perhaps also bodyshop attention in some cases. :sorry:

i think that was the answer i was assuming but hoping not to hear..... thanks for being brutally honest:drag: