Do detailers offer car wash as well?

boggysv

Reaction score
I just found out the apartment I'm living in doesnt have a washing bay :motz:
(just moved in recently)

If I'm really keen, I suppose I can fill up my buckets and take the lift down. Even so, I wont have a hose for rinsing.

I dont know anyone living around me that has a car as well, most of my friends dont drive.

Maybe take my car to the local car-wash with a 6 pack beer and ask if I can borrow their facilities? Or anyone around central london area willing to allow me to wash on their driveway for a small fee?

If I cant find any other way, maybe I'll just drive to a detailer for a simple exterior wash when it gets dirty enough. <and pray it doesnt rain on the way back>

Suggestions?

erm gutted mate lol,what about your parents etc,no family at all local?,should have thought of this when buying your apartment lol,get yaself down the pub,find someone with a nice big driveway get pally with them,and then trun up one saturday with few bevvies and wash your car while he drinks the ale haha sorted

I'm renting here, will ****** off in a few months. Finding a room in this part of town was hard enough, the last thing on my mind when looking at the apartment is car washing.

Worst case scenario, don't bother washing it until you move on. Sounds bad, but is better than trying to do without proper facilities, as without a hose of any kind you could easily do more harm than good. Regular pressure washing at a filling station would also be better than nothing, just do not be tempted to use the brushes. :icon_thumright: