Protected NCB

recomdos

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
760 is my quote FC, excess of 500 (yikes, but drops when 25 - 6 months time) I got 4 NCB to protect will cost about extra 100 (I think off hand) anyone think it's worth it? I'm not sure, as I was told if something happens that I don't lose all my NCB, it's like a % of them that I lose. Any ideas?

all replies welcomed - I'll be taking the policy tomoz when I buy my T Sport - can't wait, only one more night's sleep! heh!

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

i got 3 years no claims and im paying £2514 per year (and that is without Protected no claims too...im 25 real soon, I dont think I can afford another year at 2500 esp when i'm doing £90 a week in petrol. You must live in a decent area that doesn't have much car crime or something. Id give me right arm to pay 760 :p

i had a 99 pig 306 d turbo lowered,17" alloys,big exhaust,pump adjusted +more about 145bhp with all mod's listed 9 year's ncb(protected) was paying £790 parked in street ,i stacked it into the back of a micra at a GREEN LIGHT she stopped i did not £3800 of damage to my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gifi sold it after and bought my A3 TDI sport and am paying £520 for a brand new faster and 1000 times better car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif