New portfolio - revised format; thoughts appreciated!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Okay folks, having taken a lot of your comments on board, I now present you with a revised format for our new portfolio, this time showing work done on an RS4. The idea is to now offer choices - an easy loading static gallery for folk at work or 56k users, plus a more dynamic slideshow with music for folk with quicker connections and who don't mind some sounds. Whilst I was at it, I thought I'd throw in a few free wallpapers too. As always, comments would be greatly appeciated before I process the rest of the back catalog...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/polished-bliss-detailing-portfolio-audi-rs4.html

PS - Tested in IE7 and Firefox, but if anyone finds any bugs please tell me. One that I am aware of is that if you view the slideshow, close it and then reopen it, the soundtrack doesn't autoplay again (you have to press the paly button manually instead). It seems this is a common problem running flash based players within slideshow windows, and currently can only be resolved by closing the browser window and starting again. Hopefully though, in most cases folk will only play the slideshow the once before moving on to the next car. :)