EM TuningMonster Motorsport

Status

Polished Bliss dont only...

Post on here, they also offer bloody good advice on what products to use!

Also they offer a pretty damn good mail order service. Placed an order last thursday and it was at my door friday morning!

Good advice, good prices, speedy delivery what else could you want!

Cheers chaps!
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

2. # ADS
    ADS

Polished Bliss

Status
    Many thanks for the kind feedback, much appreciated - we do our best! You may also like the new guide we've just posted on polishing hard paints...

jamiekip
    Here, here - how they find the time to maintain their detail business, mail order business, post detailed reports on here and field all our questions I'll never know!
    Top guys

Polished Bliss

Status
    Lol, by still being at work at this time of night, with a few hours to go yet. Don't go away for a minute or two; I'm just about to post a wee request for some thoughts on our new portfolio format...

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    I will be placing an order with the boys soon, ordered thursday arrived friday, that is amazing!

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Neutral

Status
    I must addmit any thing iv ordered has always bee here fast, and a few of my clients have brought from you guys also, and always praised the addvise and time you spent making sure they got what they NEEDED,

Shame about that lad you call a detailer ay lol

Actualy had a guy on the phone today and he bigged you up, must be doing some thing right
    contact admin to advertise

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Yup! Me too! Poorboys wheel sealant ordered Thursday, delivered Friday, applied three times on Saturday.

Great company.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

Reverse Gear

Status

polished bliss

have just purchased a silver S3 and have always used Autoglym on previous cars i have owned, having read on this forum about polishes and different colour cars i am tempted to try using some JEFF products,having been of the one bucket and sponge brigade i am shocked at what i have been doing to my cars, wanting to order some JEFF products from polished bliss i dont no really where to start as there seems so many items that seem to do the same thing from the same manufacture,is there a starter pack or list of items to recommend that include mitts cloths and wash to finish products,sorry if i have carried on a bit but this was my first post.Tim

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by technoman
    have just purchased a silver S3 and have always used Autoglym on previous cars i have owned, having read on this forum about polishes and different colour cars i am tempted to try using some JEFF products,having been of the one bucket and sponge brigade i am shocked at what i have been doing to my cars, wanting to order some JEFF products from polished bliss i dont no really where to start as there seems so many items that seem to do the same thing from the same manufacture,is there a starter pack or list of items to recommend that include mitts cloths and wash to finish products,sorry if i have carried on a bit but this was my first post.Tim
    Welcome to ASN, Tim. If you go onto Polished Bliss's website, they've written some excellent articles about car care.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

Third Gear

Status
    Ordered some product myself this week,PB wheel sealant,black fire enhancing polish,clay bar and black fire midnight sun ivory carnuba wax,excellent service and advice recieved.
    Just used clay bar for the first time after reading advice on here, amazing results,fab products also,not done the whole car yet didn't have time but i what I have done looks fantanstic.

Who discovered claying ? and how ? amazing and yet so simple.

Many Thanks Polished Bliss

Mark
    07 S3 Sprint Blue Now Sold
    12 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Now sold
    A3 20 TDI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey with Aluminium Roof Rails, Fine Nappa Leather, Sat Nav, Comfort pack,Audi Sound System, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Privacy Glass, Interior Light Pack, Non Smoke Pack.

3rd Gear

Status
    Another happy pb customer here too - very quick service
    Jon

Now A3 less......

Polished Bliss

Status
    Cheers for all the kind feedback chaps, much appreciated.

Polished Bliss

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by technoman
    For a decent starter pack to set you off and running properly, I would recommend the following products/routine...

Wash

Basic Car Wash Kit - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...-kit-wash.html

Clay

Meguiars Quik Clay Kit - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...lay-clean.html

Polish/Protect

Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Kit - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...t-protect.html

If you want more in depth advice, please drop me a line using the e-mail address on the contact us page on our site.

S3 LTN
    Amen to that. Spoke to Richard few days back. Very helpful got me the right product for THAT scratch.
    Just a shame you guys for so far away from me
    Keep up the good work.