BF Wet diamond AFPP or Jetseal109

c_ken

Reaction score
i just confuse of these two sealants and do not know which one will give the better finish as a foundation of Midnight Sun Ivory paste wax that i just bought 2 days ago.
Hope someone can give me good advice as this is my first time to post. thank you

Replied by pm, but for the benefit of others who may be interested...

Hi Ken, sorry for the long wait for a reply, but I have been away on holiday, and only just returned to work and the forums. The sealant polymer used in Blackfire products is a little bit fussy, so my advice is to stick to using All Finish Paint Pprotection beneath layers of the Midnight Sun. I'm sure Jetseal would work ok, but the difference in the final finish would not be visible, so best to stick with Blackfire for the whole process. The makers of Blackfire suggest waiting 12/24 hours between layers of the various products, but based on our direct experience as pro detailers, we have found that it is fine to apply the first wax layer immediately after buffing of the sealant basecoat - this seems to work well with no ill effects. However, when it comes to layering coats of the wax, I would wait a full day between coats. If the car is stored indoors then all I would do is give it a quick detail before the next coat but if it is driven, then a full wet wash should really be done before the next layer, just to make sure the paint is fully clean. I hope that makes sense, if you have any more questions please feel free to ask! All the best, Rich.