Polished Bliss Away Until 03/01/08

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
The store is now closed for our annual holiday and will not reopen until 5pm on Thursday 20th December. Please note that all orders placed during the period from Thursday 20th December to Wednesday 2nd January will not be shipped until Thursday 3rd January. No telephone calls or e-mails will be answered between now and Thursday 3rd January, and I will not be back on the forums until then either. If in the meantime you have an urgent enquiry concerning an order or pre-order you placed with us before the 10th December, or if you have your car booked in to be detailed by us before the 21st December and you need to speak with us, please call on 0845 4540017 and leave a brief message; Clark will call you back as soon as possible to assist you. All that remains to be said for now is that 2007 has been an absolutely incredible year for us and we are very grateful to all of our customers for their continued business and support. Our thanks and best wishes to every single one of you. :icon_thumright:

PS - as a parting shot and in readiness for 2008, we've just upped the prize on our monthly show n shine competition to £150 of products of the winner's choice from the store. Massive congrats to John Redfern for winning the Nov competition, come on the rest of you, get your fingers out and send me in a pile of entries for the Dec competition. Details here...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/show.html

:)

cheers buddy, id like to extend my thanks to you guys from whom i bought some products earlier in the year. cracking service. look forward to seeing more of your details when u return.
cheers boys