Fully booked... until 2008!

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Who says detailing in the UK isn't growing in popularity as a desired service over and above valeting then? Despite there being an ever increasing amount of valeting services being offered locally (even the local car parts superstore is now doing it!) it seems the distinction is making it's mark, as we are now fully booked until the first week of 2008! Good grief, we need a bigger unit already...

:faint:

Well done guys, it's great to here that your doing that well and from some of the write up's it's clear to see why.

Seems that detailing is one of the main things at the moment and as you say alot more people are reconising it, i know it gets harder every week to get in touch with the guy who does all our details!

Well done!

:icon_thumright:

Always good to see a success story, from the work detailed all your post it’s been earned, well done.

clcollins said:
Always good to see a success story, from the work detailed all your post it’s been earned, well done.
Totally agree! I always enjoy the Polished Bliss posts - inspiring stuff.

I've followed your threads on DW, and I can see why your fully booked, I think i'd make the 300 mile trip up north if I ever wanted a detail carried out.

Well done mate - looks like I'll have to book my Spring detail soon then!

I'm still astounded there's no detailer in Edinburgh - have you thought about expanding to a new site instead of trying to do more at Aberdeen?

Aye, don't delay once you have dates in mind! Expansion is tricky... the website is the mainstay of the business, and needs all of my attention. To try and set something up 200 miles away would be a hard task, and would also need another decent injection of capital, which I don't have right now. Then there is also the issue of finding the talent to do the work. It's a very tempting idea, and something I would like to pursue, but the barriers are significant... :)

WX51TXR said:
Aye, don't delay once you have dates in mind! Expansion is tricky... the website is the mainstay of the business, and needs all of my attention. To try and set something up 200 miles away would be a hard task, and would also need another decent injection of capital, which I don't have right now. Then there is also the issue of finding the talent to do the work. It's a very tempting idea, and something I would like to pursue, but the barriers are significant... :)

Franchise in the North?

I'd just like to echo the good wishes of all the others.

Great guys, even Angie, great company, great advice and fantastic work that has inspired many especially you know who:icon_thumright:

You will need to find some way of getting yourselves a wee holiday sometime in 2008.

Before you know it, you'll be fully booked until Spring 2008.

As always, continued good wishes for Health and Success,

JOHN

How nuts is this; we're now rammed until the first week of February! Two RR Vogues, a Jag, a Discovery, a Land Crusier, a Fezza 430, a Scooby WRX plus a heavy load of contract customers and that's the month filled. Yikes! :w00t: