5000: Free Zymöl Concours Kit

WX51TXR

Polished Bliss
Reaction score
Website
www.polishedbliss.co.uk
Folks, time for us to have a little giveaway. At some point over the next couple of days, someone will place the 5000th online order with us. To celebrate, we are going to give this person the following kit, which would usually cost over £260, free of charge...

5000.jpg

...we feel this is the least we can do, given the support we receive from our customers, and once again, we would like to say a massive thank you to you all.

As a final point, and so as to avoid any confusion or mass ordering by any one individual, the 5000th order will not be the one with the last four digits ending 5000. This is because numerous orders have failed over the last 18 months, due to customers cancelling out at the payment stage. Obviously, we have been able to count back how many times this has happened, and thus know which order will be the 5000th. Thus, it really is down to pure chance!

I need some new wax so I will consider ordering very shortly - I use nattys blue, i am very happy with it but i am willing to try something different

what do you recommend rich?

God your car's nice - just checked the piccies on the link in your sig! Lush! If you like Natty's Blue but want to take things further in terms of wetness and reflectivity, I would say the Blackfire Ivory Carnauba would be a step up that would give a noticeable improvement. Zymol Carbon would also do a similar job, with a little more wetness, but less reflectivity. Durability between the two is similar, so the choice really boils down to the look. My money would go on the Blackfire given the colour of your car. :)

We have a winner - order number ending 5017!!! Woo-hoo! Congratulations to Epoch on DW, otherwise known as Jon Steele of Wigan, who now has a nice Concours kit to go with his new Zymöl duster! We'll box everything up together when the duster is dispatched today. :rockwoot:

i vwas 5007 :( i bet you had some amount of orders last night!