Good polish to use by hand on silver?

MikeA3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good polish to use on my silver S3 that will work with the following products i'm using at the moment? I was using the megs stuff (number 2 IIRC) but found that it didn't really do a great deal :

Autoglym shampoo (green one)

Megs Clay Bar

Collinite 746 wax

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, after claying, a basecoat of Jeffs Werkstatt Prime Acrylic will deep cleanse and lightly polish the paint, whilst at the same time enhancing the look of the metallic flake. Topping it with the Collinite will work just fine, and give a durable wet look, albeit with a slightly muted flake. Good for winter mind, although the Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic system on it's own would do as good a job. Here's a link...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pb211polish.html

:)

Thanks for the advice Rich,

Looking at it, I think i'll "invest" in the jeffs kit you do - any chance you could drop me a pm when it comes back in stock?

Thanks again

Mike

I'll try to remember, but a safer way is if you could drop me a quick e-mail to enquiries@polishedbliss.co.uk, as I have a pending stock tray full of Werkstatt requests that will be actioned as soon as the next shipment arrives. Juggling pm's on five forums means I do sometimes lose track of them!

ok Rich - e-mail sent

thanks

Mike